For my second game I wanted to keep things a little more simple. I went for 2D arcade style game to release for free on itch to play in your browser. I did have it on the google play store for about a year. However, due to how frequently you need to update the API and refine policies I chose to remove it.

I wanted to keep the scope smaller than my last project as I knew getting it into production for two new types of builds/platforms would be a learning process.

WOW, was I right. From struggling for days to get ads incorporated to completely corrupting my project. This small app packed a serious punch!